jueves, diciembre 28, 2006

Csoori Sándor




I can touch her,
I can kil her,
I can welcome her in,
here and now i can drink from your breath
I can knot myself in her hair
and fly around the earth,
I can pulse inside her,
but she doesn't hear what I say,
my words drown in her blood,
she stands behind her wall of daggers
aiming her face at me
like a desperate message,
then she denies,
evades,
floats off on a cloud
with a memory that is not my flesh,
a shadow I have never worn,
she falls
through my eyes
back into herself,
from her body
back into her body.
Csoori Sándor.
La novedad para este viernes será este tema que teniamos en la reserva desde hace años: "The other" del poeta húngaro Csoori Sándor. Y aprovechando este rodeo que damos por Hungría recuperaremos a nuestro querido corresponsal en la luna para que rememore su etapa como proyecteur de diapositivas en Hold...a ver que nos tiene preparado.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pistacho said...

será un concierto inconmensurable y memorable.
O inmemorable.

3:50 a. m.  

Publicar un comentario

<< Home